Off-Season Paperwork - Divisional Applications and Rule Change Proposals
Divisional Applications Mandatory for All Teams due June 1st!April 28th, 2017 at 2:22PM April 28th, 2017 7:33PM
All teams are required to complete the Divisional Application Form for the 2017-2018 season. This form is due by June 1, 2017. This early due date will enable your team and your Conference staff to better plan for the upcoming 2017-2018 season. Please read page 1of the document, which details the process, and fill out pages 2 and 3 in their entirety.
Please note that this is a Divisional Application, subject to approval by your Conference staff and the NCRHA Board of Directors. Note also the appeals process, which is documented on page 1.
If you, the team representative, are going to be unavailable during the dates listed on page 1 of the document, please provide another responsible team member's contact information.
Thank you very much for your attention to this process, and please complete the form and return via email to your Conference staff by the due date, June 1, 2017. If you do not know your Conference's email address, it is listed on page 1 of the Divisional Application.
If you have any questions, please contact your Conference Director, or NCRHA Executive Director, Brennan Edwards, at [email protected].
Rule Change Proposals
The time has come for all players, coaches, fans, or other party, to submit their great ideas! This is the time for you to propose changes to Playing Rules, League Operations, Uniform Requirements, and more!
The NCRHA Documents that are up for revision include the NCRHA Rulebook, NCRHA League Operations Manual, and NCRHA Bylaws. All three documents are posted on www.NCRHA.org under Registration & Resources, Important Documents.
All proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
- Send an email to the NCRHA Board of Directors at: [email protected]
- Include your full name and your affiliation with your collegiate team or other affiliation.
- Proposal must use the NCRHA Rule Change Template, which is available at www.NCRHA.org under Registration& Resources, Important Documents or follow this link: https://powerplaystats.com/pps-medias/23331.doc.
- Include your full proposal, containing the text that currently exists, your proposed text, and the reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. If it is a new rule, please submit proposed text and reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. Include as much detail/rationale as possible.
- All proposals must be received by May 19, 2017 by 5pm Eastern time.
We hope to hear from many of you. The league documents mentioned above will be revised and published prior to the start of the 2017-2018 season.
If you have any questions, please contact NCRHA Executive Director, Brennan Edwards, at [email protected].