Off-Season Paperwork - Rule Change ProposalsMay 17th, 2019 at 8:00AM May 17th, 2019 6:01PM
The time has come for all players, coaches, fans, or other party, to submit their great ideas! This is the time for you to propose changes to Playing Rules, League Operations, Uniform Requirements, and more!
The NCRHA Documents that are up for revision include the NCRHA Rulebook, NCRHA League Operations Manual, and NCRHA Bylaws. All three documents are posted on www.NCRHA.org under Registration & Resources, Important Documents, Governing Documents.
All proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
- Send an email to the NCRHA Board of Directors at: [email protected]crha.org
- Include your full name and your affiliation with your collegiate team or other affiliation.
- Proposal must use the NCRHA Rule Change Template, which is available at www.NCRHA.org under Registration & Resources, Important Documents or follow this link: https://ncrha.org/pps-medias/26262.doc
- Include your full proposal, containing the text that currently exists, your proposed text, and the reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. If it is a new rule, please submit proposed text and reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. Include as much detail/rationale as possible.
- All proposals must be received by June 1, 2019 by 5pm Eastern time.
We hope to hear from many of you. The league documents mentioned above will be revised and published prior to the start of the 2019-2020 season.
If you have any questions, please contact NCRHA Executive Director, Brennan Edwards, at [email protected]